Huong Hai Sealife Cruise is the best Halong bay cruise. Huong Hai sealife cruise is newly launched in February 2013 with 26 new and luxury cabins with balcony has reached high marine safety standards of the governments that promise to be the best choice for big group joining breath-taking Halong Bay tours.
HALONG BAY 02 DAYS 01 NIGHT PACKAGE ON HUONG HAI SEALIFE
Let’s get Huong Hai Sealife Halong bay cruise for a truly experiences. In order to bring the most convenient and fantastic trip, all of our services from the dining room, guest rooms, bars, sundeck, massage rooms and many other recreational facilities are at the highest level of luxury and offered by all friendly, well trained crew.
FIRST DAY: Hon Gai dock -> Bai Tu Long Bay -> Vung Vieng fishing village -> Cong Do area.
7.30 Depart from Hanoi to Halong bay by shuttle bus (Optional)
12.00 Upon arrival at Vinashin dock, the staffs of Huong Hai Ha Long company welcomes the guests to the waiting room before departing the tour.
12.30 Cruise manager takes the guests to the cruise to start the tour.
Check in cabin, Start sailing from Vinashin dock, feast on a delicious lunch as you cruise among beautiful islets (Indochina studio, Am Island…). The Bai Tu Long Bayhas the wild beauty with the panoramic natural views, making it unforgettable to guests.
13.00 Buffet lunch is served in the restaurant at the first floor. Tourists can enjoy the delicious lunch while admiring the grace of the bay.
15.30 Visiting the Vung Vieng fishing village - the famous Pearl-growing village and the fishing tanks of the local people. Tourists can observe the process of feeding pearl as well as the life of local people on Halong bay.
16.30 Tourists can visit the Vung Vieng floating village on the typical round-shaped rowing boat of Halong area. Observing the fish-feeding tanks, shopping at the souvenir shops, taking photos and discovering the local life of people here are the main attractive activities for you.
The tourists will go back to the cruise by tender to relax, do personal hygiene before enjoy the dinner on board. Enjoy Happy hour with special menu from 16.30 pm to 19.00 pm. You will get discount with all of the drinks: cocktail, mocktail and mixed drinks.
16.35 The cruise sails from the Vung Vieng fishing village to Cong Do sleeping area.Tourists can treasure the wonderful beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay at the sunset, admire the striking islands and islets, relax and savor the fresh and peaceful atmospherewhich could hardly be found in land.
17. 20 You could enjoy the kayaking activities here (the kayaking fee is not included in the price) or relax on the cruise.
18.15 Onboard the vessel, surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll).
19.00 Gala Elegant set dinner served onboard. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
21.00 Evening activities: relax at leisure; enjoy our Movie Night, Board Games or our Massage & Spa services. Squid fishing and chatting with your partner, friends, family. Overnight on Ha Long Bay aboard Huong Hai Sealife Cruise. (Massage and spa fee is not included in the price)
SECOND DAY: Cong Do sleeping area - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hon Gai dock
6.30-7.45 Before enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café at the restaurant of the cruise, tourists can try the taichi session on the sundeck at the break of dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay
7.45-8.45 Explore the area of Hon Co Island and Co Cave (Grass Cave, also known as Thien Canh Son). You can revel in the breathtaking view of Bai Tu Long bay from above, as well as the glorious long white sand of Hon Co Island.
Tourists can relax on the white sand beach of Co Island, enjoy swimming on the area of Co Island. With the long white sand beaches and the crystal-like green water, definitely, tourists would have the fantastic moments after exploring the cave.
8.45 Tourists come back to the cruise by tender.
9.15 Tourists arrange the luggage and check out.
9.30-10.30 Tourists can enjoy the light lunch (brunch) in Sealife Cruise while the cruise departs from Hon Co Island back to Vinashin dock.
11.15 Arrive back at Vinashin dock, Halong city for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to your Hanoi. The trip ends. Hopefully, the tourists have the wonderful moments in our cruise!
- Full furnished with Private Balcony Oceanview, hot water & luxury Jacuzzi Glass Stading Bathroom
- All meals onboard (02 Lunches, 01 Dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each Cabin
- Welcome drinks
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Local rowing boat, Fishing equipment.
- English speaking guide onboard.
- Full life jackets onboard
- Huong Hai Sealife Halong bay Cruise Onboard insurance.
- Tax and service charges
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfers between: Hanoi ~ Hon Gai Dock (Halong Bay)
- Private car (upon request).
- Spa, Masssage, Beverages, Personal expenses
- Tips & All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
HAVE A GREAT TRIP!
Huong Hai Sealife Cruise 3 days 2 nights
Day 1: Hon Gai Harbour – Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son Cave- Cong Do Anchor (L/D).
07.30–07.40 : Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi or nearby by shuttle bus (Mini Van) (Optional)
11.30 : Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12.15–12.30 : Embark on the boat. Enjoy welcome drink as Cruise Manager gives you a brief overview of the itinerary and important safety guideline. Check in your cabin.
13.00–14.30 : Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; Start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islet…) of Bai Tu Long Bay, the wildest beauty with the panoramic natural views.
14.30 : Visit and explore the well-hidden Co Cave (known as Thien Canh Son Cave) where you can hiking to the middle of the mountain to see the wild and mysterious beautiful cave, contemplate numerous sparkling stalactites appear like ’hanging lamps’ inside the Cave. (No swimming).
15.45: Return to the boat and enjoy Happy hour. You will have 30% discount off from the special menu drinks including of cocktail, mock-tail and mixed drinks (from 16.30 pm to 19.00 pm.).
16.30 : Enjoy kayaking at Cong Do or relaxing on the cruise.
17.45–19.00: Attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll).
19.00-21.00: Dinner is served in the restaurant. You can enjoy the charm of Bai Tu Long Bay at night.
21.00-22.00: Enjoy evening activities (Squid Fishing, Movie Night, Board Games, Massage & Spa services) or relax at the leisure then overnight at private cabin at Cong Do Island.
Day 2: Cong Do Area - Cong Dam (Hon Xep Nature Park) – Thay Cave – Cong Do Anchor (B/L/D) .
06.00-06.30: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
07.00-07.45: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast in the restaurant.
08.00-08.15: Transfer to Day Junk (Day Boat) and start cruising to admire the widest beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay.
08.30-10.00: Visit Cong Dam Area - Deep into Bai Tu Long Bay, the famous hidden lagoons covered by majestic limestone islands and islets with wild beaches.
10.00-12.00: Kayak through lagoons at Geological Park in Cong Dam and relax at one of the most beautiful beaches in Bai Tu Long Bay.
12.30-13.30: Enjoy the lunch in the restaurant on day boat while cruising to Thay Cave.
14.00-15.30: Kayak and discover Thay cave, one of the well-hidden cave in Ha Long Bay.
16.00-16.30: Transfer from Day Junk (Day Boat) back to main boat - Huong Hai Sealife Cruise.
17.00-19.00: Enjoy Happy hour on sundeck & attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking (spring roll).
19.00-22.00: Have dinner, enjoy evening activity (squid fishing) or relax at leisure then overnight on board in Cong Do area.
Day 3: Cong Do Area - Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Port - Hanoi Retreat (Brunch)
06.30-07.00: Welcome a new day with an amazing dawn on Bai Tu Long Bay. Refresh your body and soul with a Tai-chi session on the sundeck.
07.00-07.30: Catch the morning view of seascape while enjoying the breakfast with cookies and tea, café in the restaurant.
07.30-08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat or kayaking, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms. (No swimming) .
08.30-09.30: Pack up the luggage and check out of the cabin.
09.30-10.40: Enjoy the brunch in the restaurant while cruising back to Vinashin tourist harbor.
11.00: Disembark from boat.
12.00: Your driver takes you back to Hanoi. The trip ends.
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfers between: Hanoi ~ Vinashin Tourist Harbor (Halong Bay)
- Full furnished with Private Balcony Ocean View, hot water & luxury Standing Bathroom
- Welcome drinks and all meals onboard (02 lunch, 02 dinner, 02 breakfast, 01 brunch)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee. 2 bottled water in each Cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Local bamboo boat, squid fishing equipment.
- English speaking guide onboard.
- Full life jackets and Onboard insurance.
- Tax and service charges
Private car (upon request).
Spa, Massage, Beverages , personal expenses
Tips & All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
Shuttle Bus Costs & Information: Hanoi ~ Hon Gai Dock (Ha Long Bay) ~ Hanoi:
- Departure place in Hanoi by Huong Hai Ha Long's car
- Pick up & Drop Off: At your place ( Hotel ) in Hanoi Old Quarter or near by
- Expected departure time in Hanoi: ~07.30 AM
- Expected return time in Hanoi: ~04.00 PM
- Price for adult: US$ 25.00/person/round trip
- Price for children from 5 -11 years: USD 15.00/person/round trip
- Price for children under 5 years: Free of charge, limiting to one child per booking only.
- Price for Private round-trip transfers: Pls send us your request
- Check in late or Check out early:
- Extra fee 100$/way transfer by tender.
- This Halong bay trips might be changed due to the weather or tide condition
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled or replaced by staying onland due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least three (3) days prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
2 Days / 1 night
Double / Tiwn : $us 156 / person Single supplement : $us236/ person
3 Days / 2 Nights
Double / Tiwn : $us 289/ person Single supplement : $us 449/ person