EXPLORE BAI TU LONG BAY ON LA REGINA CLASSIC CRUISE
La Regina Classic has a bold oriental design when possessing a harmonious beauty between modern and ancient styles, creating a luxurious and sophisticated space. The bedrooms are designed with sea views so that guests can immerse themselves in the unspoiled nature - quiet of the bay.
DAY 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY - VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE - KAYAK / BAMBOO BOAT ( L/D)
08:00-08:30 Car picks you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter area (Applicable to guests who book a car)
12:30 You board the ship to check in, enjoy a welcome drink and listen to the Cruise Manager introduce cruise safety information while the ship leaves the wharf towards Bai Tu Long Bay.
13:00 Lunch is served at the restaurant with unique culinary flavors of the sea.
15:30 Visit Vung Vieng fishing village, one of the most beautiful and oldest fishing villages on Ha Long Bay. You have the opportunity to learn about the life of fishermen here as well as experience visiting the fishing village with 2 options: by bamboo boat or kayaking.
18:00 "Cooking Class" program on the rooftop with Nem Ran, one of the dishes with bold traditional flavors of Vietnam.
19:00 Enjoy dinner on board with many attractive dishes.
21:00 You are free to rest, relax, experience the evening squid fishing program.
DAY 2: THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HANOI (B/L)
06:15 Welcome new day with Tai Chi training program on sundeck
06:30 Breakfast is served at the restaurant.
07:45 Visit Thien Canh Son cave, one of the largest caves in Bai Tu Long Bay area to feel the historical value of geological tectonics over millions of years of nature that have created a mountainous Ha Long. charming.
9:00-9:30 Return to the ship to rest and check out at the front desk
10:00 A light meal is served at the restaurant.
11:00 The ship returns to the wharf, the crew say goodbye to you, end the program.
12:00 - 12:15 Bus pick up you back to Hanoi
15:00 - 15:30 Arrival in Hanoi, ends trip
NOTE: Due to geographical conditions, wifi may have poor or no connection at all. The program is subject to change without notice due to weather conditions.
- All meals on board as scheduled
- Kayak, cooking show, Tai Chi exercise, bamboo boat, swimming (weather permitting), movie activities, squid fishing, entertainment, music, TV.
- Tickets to visit tourist attractions
- Luxury room with air-conditioner
- Welcome drink, cold towel and two bottles of mineral water in each room
- WIFI (depending on the terrain of the bay and the location of the ship)
- Drinks and tips
- Personal spending
- All other services not mentioned above
- The FOC rate for children under 3 years old is applicable for one child sharing a cabin with two adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
- 75% adult rate will be apply for children from 4 – 8 year old sharing cabin with parents.
- Children from 9 years older will be charged the same as adults.
2 DAYS/ 1 NIGHT : 120 USD/ PAX SINGLE SUPPLEMENT EXTRA : 60 USD